- Main article: Annoying Orange Wiki:Manual of Style
In their opinion, not following the Manual of Style deliberately is still considered a kind of spam. It takes a user three chances before they can be blocked from editing due to disruption. However, this is not required on talk pages or non-article edits (see below).
- TV episodes: https://annoyingorange.fandom.com/wiki/The_High_Fructose_Adventures_of_Annoying_Orange#Episodes
- Comic Characters: https://annoyingorange.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Comic_characters
Meet The Characters!
- Do not vandalize pages. You will get a warning and might get blocked if you continue. If you wish to experiment, please visit the Vandalism Wiki.
- Do not spam the comment area.
- Do not use heavy profanity.
- Do not claim you're an admin or bureaucrat if you have not earned the position already.
- Do not add any false content on this wiki. If you want to add any fictional content, visit the Fanon Wiki. If you are an Annoying Orange member and you've seen a new video only members has access to, please wait until it was uploaded for everyone else.
- Do not add any false information on pages.
- Do not threaten or harass other users. This will result in the the offending user getting blocked.
- Do not add images to pictures that are not related to the page.
- Do not edit others users' pages. (Admins and Content Moderators, only protect user's pages if they are a blocked user.)
- Do not request an admin to unblock a user. You may get blocked if you continue to do this.
- Do not request an admin to give you badges.
- Only plausible Annoying Orange content that have been officially created by Dane Boedigheimer himself is allowed here. (see rule 5 also)
- Sockpuppet accounts are strictly forbidden. In case you don't know what that is, they are alternative accounts created mainly to mislead others or to evade bans and this will result to all of your accounts being banned for good.
- No "One-Line" articles. This is lazy and may lead to these articles being marked as a one-line article and later deleted unless you expand it.
- Do not include videos of full episodes in articles because they would be considered copyright infringement unless otherwise permitted by Daneboe (provide a screenshot of proof of permission to the admin but the screenshot has to be original, no edits except to hide personal info).
- Do not make any spam/tiny edits to get badges. This would get you blocked for disruptive editing.
List Of Active AdminsAn asterisk (*) indicates that the user is a bureaucrat
Messages from Admins
- I am Brainulator9, and I will create a blog explaining my inactivity. I have not retired, in case you are wondering.
- I'm 68duck. Don't be an Apple, contribute to the Annoying Orange Wiki! Vandals will be knifed!
- I’m RandomnessCentral! message me on my talk if you need anything, watch out for knives!
- I'm Major Blast, a proud administrator on this wiki! Knife!
- I'm SEPTA 8074. message me on my message wall if you like. And if you need anything, watch out for knives and squashes!!
- I’m KingBob911. I’m an admin here on this wiki. If you want to say something important, or just want to say hi, leave a message at my wall! :)
Article Of The Week
- Main article: [[Apple]]
Apple is a minor character who appeared in the first episode of Annoying Orange.
Image Of The Week
Video Of The Week
- Main article: 2020 Category Project