Neo Theta's guidelines - 2020 Edition
We currently have 3,082 English articles since our launch in January 2010 and 156,056 total contributions have been made!
- Characters like Smoothie, Piggie Bank and Apple Pie are combinations of multiple characters, and can be covered in the seperate characters' pages.
- Unless it is specifically stated to be a clone, any time a main-character appears in multiple places at once, the "other" Orange does not get its own page.
- If it doesn't talk and doesn't have eyes, it is not a character.
- Names from "Too Many Fruits" are not to be used anywhere other than the "other names" box
- Characters that are knifed/blended and take different forms (Example: Tomato turns into ketchup) are considered dead.
- Very minor characters that appear in less than 1 scene don't need their own pages.
Meet The Characters!
- Do not vandalize pages. You will get a warning and might get blocked if you continue. If you wish to experiment, please visit the Vandalism Wiki.
- Do not spam the comment area.
- Do not use heavy profanity.
- Do not claim you're an admin or bureaucrat if you have not earned the position already.
- Do not add any false content on this wiki. If you want to add any fictional content, visit the Fanon Wiki. If you are an Annoying Orange member and you've seen a new video only members has access to, please wait until it was uploaded for everyone else.
- Do not add any false information on pages.
- Do not threaten or harass other users. This will result in the the offending user getting blocked.
- Do not add images to pictures that are not related to the page.
- Do not edit others users' pages.
- Do not request an admin to unblock a user. You may get blocked if you continue to do this.
- Do not request an admin to give you badges.
- Only plausible Annoying Orange content that have been officially created by Dane Boedigheimer himself is allowed here. (see rule 5 also)
- Sockpuppet accounts are strictly forbidden. In case you don't know what that is, they are alternative accounts created mainly to mislead others or to evade bans and this will result to all of your accounts being banned for good.
- No "One-Line" articles. This is lazy and may lead to these articles being marked as a one-line article and later deleted unless you expand it.
- Do not include videos of full episodes in articles because they would be considered copyright infringement unless otherwise permitted by Daneboe (provide a screenshot of proof of permission to the admin but the screenshot has to be original, no edits except to hide personal info).
List Of Active AdminsAn asterisk (*) indicates that the user is a bureaucrat Real Marshmallow (talk)
Messages from Admins
- Yo! I'm DemonicBeast, or just DB, I used to be a wikia vandal, but I decided to right my wrongs. I never miss an episode of AO, so if you got questions about it, talk to me.
- I am Brainulator9, and I will create a blog explaining my inactivity. I have not retired, in case you are wondering.
- I am MrFlamerBoy. I love MLB, Battle For Dream Island, Plants VS Zombies, and other stuff. I adopted the wiki on July 9th, 2018. If you need something just let me know.
- I'm 68duck. Don't be an Apple, contribute to the Annoying Orange Wiki! Vandals will be knifed!
- I’m RandomnessCentral! I just recently became an admin, thanks so much for all the support, watch out for knives!
Fruity Poll Of The Week
Who Is Cuter?
Article Of The Week
- Main article: Pink Pig
Image Of The Week
Video Of The Week.
- Main article: 2020 Category Project
About UsAnnoying Orange Wiki was launched in January 2010 by KooKooManGuy. At that time, the wiki was relatively small, garnering only a few more contributors. While the wiki was being started, there was only one thing in mind: making the best, most reliable, and cleanest reference source about The Annoying Orange. The Wiki started to grow drastically when Danny, the wiki's special and smart user, and Bryce, started to contribute. Because of their participation, the wiki's persistent vandalism and spam have been erasing quicker and easier. Please help the wiki by cleaning up vandalism and building up stubs. Thank you for your participation! Gagfilms. The series originally started out as one video, but because of its growing popularity, Boedigheimer had begun making more videos, and Annoying Orange eventually became a successful web show, which has also launched it's own television series. The first videos were uploaded under Boedigheimer's YouTube channel daneboe, but then Boedigheimer created a channel dedicated to Orange. As of 2020, the channel is ranked the 622nd most subscribed of all time. More than 10,000,000 YouTubers have subscribed to Orange's channel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.