Give us your feedback of this wiki here.
If you wish to poll, poll here.
If you wish to write a review, review here.
Give PROs, CONs, and what you think about this wiki. Here are the guidelines:
- 1. Must be at least three sentences long
- 2. Must not use any cussing
- 3. Sentences MUST be complete
- 4. Do not attack anyone.
- 5. You must follow the rules below and sign your name.
If you violate these guidelines, your review will be deleted.
How to review:
- Under the last review, put "Header 3" header and write your name or IP address.
- Write your review.
- Sign and date your name.
Thank you for your support. Happy editing!
I came to the Annoying Orange Wiki on January 30, 2011, to correct a visual spelling error on the Orange page. Then five seconds later, I was politely welcomed by Brainulator9. On February 14, 2011, I decided that I wanted to start majorly contributing to the wiki. Now, because of my work, I am ranked #1, I am a good vandal-fighter, and I am happy to be here. The only concern I have is many IP's (and even registered users) making grammatical and spelling errors on the pages.
02:40, March 4, 2011 (UTC)