Dane Boedigheimer (more commonly known known as Daneboe) is the main creator of the Annoying Orange series. He was rumored as the main antagonist of the series because his hand (and sometimes body) of him appear to use the murder weapons to eviscerate many characters. Dane Boedigheimer himself does over fifty-percent of the voices for the show. In The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange, the grocery store that annoying orange and his friends live in is called DaneBoe’s, suggesting that he is owner of the market.
He used to work for Music Television's (MTV) "Pimp My Ride" and an uncredited animator/voice actor/writer on Happy Tree Friends. In the Annoying Orange series, he rarely talks. The only time his face is seen and talks is his appearance as himself in Hey YOUTUBE!!!, when Orange says that he's kind of weird and smells like broccoli. In the 1st episode of "Daneboe Exposed", he says that Orange annoys him constantly. As previously stated, Boedigheimer doesn't talk when his face is unseen until Season 5, but his voice is heard directing the characters in the hidden outtakes of The Exploding Orange and Frankenfruit. Boedigheimer also makes other videos as part of his channel. Dane Boedigheimer currently resides in California, United States of America. Dane is often credited as Orange's father, despite Orange already having a biological father. This could make him a possible adoptive father or stepfather.
- The Annoying Orange was first uploaded on Friday, October 9, 2009, and was originally meant to be one video, but, because it was so popular, Boedigheimer started making more Annoying Orange episodes, and then eventually made a YouTube channel for it. The Annoying Orange channel was once the 8th most subscribed YouTube channel of all time. It has since declined in position, but is still one of the most iconic YouTube franchises of all time.
- Boedigheimer is known as The Chef in the Annoying Orange series, because he is the one using Knife and other murder weapons.
- In "Daneboe Exposed 1: Nipple4Nipple", he was the host, and he stated that Orange annoyed him constantly, and Orange replied by saying that he smells like broccoli.
- Boedigheimer is currently the chief executive officer (CEO) of Gagfilms.
- The episode where it is revealed that he is the one using murder weapons and interacting with the characters in the series is Passion of the Fruit, where he is seen wearing the same shirt wore in Hey YOUTUBE!!! when taking Passion Fruit and Grapefruit out of a Trader Joe's paper bag.
- Every character he voices is not credited at the end, as the creator of the videos. Only guest stars have their characters credited at the end (Grapefruit, Grandpa Lemon, and Passion Fruit sometimes were not credited, though). However, Orange, Pear and Apple were credited in the animated version of the first episode.
- He owns a pit bull dog named Cuddles, who was a murder weapon against two of the Trolls and Yo-Yo.
- He appeared at the end of 1 BILLION KILLS!.
- He apparently smells like broccoli, and is ironically killed by broccoli at the end of the episode.
- He and his brother Luke share a gaming account called SuperBoeBros.
|Main Characters||Recurring Characters||TV Exclusive Characters|
|Marshmallow||Liam the Leprechaun||Peach|
|Passion Fruit||Captain Obvious||Tomato|
|Grandpa Lemon||Dr. Bananas||Pineapple|
|Corey||Gaming Grape||Broccoli Overlord|