|Played by||Robert Jennings|
|First Appearance||Grapefruit's Revenge|
Grapefruit's Mailman is a supporting character of The Annoying Orange. He first appeared briefly at the end of Grapefruit's Revenge as a joke filler. In the short, he comes to the kitchen counter after Grapefruit's Second Cousin and Grapefruit's Grandpa not to avenge Grapefruit's death like the others, but because he had a lot of mail for Grapefruit (and possibly his sister) and since he had a lot of main and no following address, he needed assistance. Grapefruit's Mailman doesn't seem to be as much out for revenge, unlike the other grapefruits, who were avenging Grapefruit's death. He was just Grapefruit's mailman, who tries to do his job. Grapefruit's Mailman appeared again in this episode Food Court delivering Orange his court summons letter (sent by Liam). But Orange had left when he needed his signature. He was knifed towards the end of the episode much like Grapefruit and his sister.
- He was the only grapefruit who, in Grapefruit's Revenge, didn't come to avenge Grapefruit's death but to give him a lot of mail.
- His hat says "Speedy Delivery" on it, which means he would arrive with mail as soon as possible.
- He is the fifth grapefruit in the series.
- He is the second multiple show grapefruit.
- He was the first Grapefruit that isn't related to Grapefruit.
- He is never shown delivering mail to anyone else besides Orange and possibly Grapefruit.
- He is Orange and Grapefruit's mailman, and possibly the rest of the gang's mailman too.
- Every time he appears, he is carrying a bag of mail.
- He is shown to be very series about his job, and almost always wants the address of the fruit he gives mail too.
- It is unknown if he is a friend of Grapefruit, but probably is.
- He does not have a negative attitude towards Orange, as Orange has never annoyed him.
- If he is not a friend of Grapefruit, it's possible Grapefruit met him at Trader Joe's along with Passion sometime before Passion of the Fruit aired.
- He has never been seen giving Grapefruit any mail.
- He is the third grapefruit who wore clothing (in this case, a cap). The first was Grapefruit's Sister, who wore a bow, and the second was Grapefruit's Grandpa, who wore a ten-gallon hat.