Jigsaw is a character who first appeared in Annoying Orange Saw. He is the same character from the movie Saw. He is the antagonist of both Saw episodes. He only appears as Billy the Puppet. He has a very deep voice. Jigsaw first appears on the television, telling Orange he wants to play a game. After he finally explains that the game is that Orange has to find the key to deactivate the deathtrap in a minute or else the trap will activate and Orange will die. Much to his shock, Orange had already found the key, which ruined the entire game. Orange asked if he wanted to play something else, but he hated all his suggestions and tried to move onto Eggplant, but Orange annoyed him by calling "Barney". Jigsaw, already fed up by Orange calling him Clownface, a mime with mashed potatoes smeared on his face, and Emo Clown, left in fury. The next events were the death of Eggplant and Orange wondering how he was going to leave, Jigsaw would return in the future. Jigsaw returns in Annoying Saw 2: The Annoying Death Trap, where he attempts to make Orange his apprentice, but Orange annoyed by calling him “Donald Trump”, and have him annoy his victims to death, the particular victim being Marshmallow. However, since it wasn't working, he tried to cut Marshmallow in half to no avail, he "fired" Orange and left to get a new job, leaving Orange, Marshamallow and two other foods alone.
- Annoying Orange: Annoying Saw
- Annoying Orange: Annoying Saw 2
- Annoying Orange: Deadline At Daneco!
- Annoying Saw Animated
- Annoying Orange Crappy Captioned 6: Annoying Saw
- Annoying Orange The 10,000 Calorie Challenge
- "Hello, Orange. I want to play a game."
- "What? No, you don't get to name the game."
- "That's not how this works."
- "Because! Now just listen!"
- "Because I said so!"
- "Right. Orange, so far you've made a living annoying people. Society would call it a nuisance. I'd call it an abomination."
- "That's enough."
- "No, I'm not emo."
- "Listen. The device you're attached to is a death trap. It's hooked up to a timer. If you do not locate the key in time, you will bla-"
- "What the? Where did you get that?!"
- "That's just great. You totally ruined the game!"
- "I hate Yahtzee."
- "Oh, my god, you're annoying! Oh, I can't take it. That's it! I'm moving on to Eggplant!"
- "Hello, Eggplant."
- "Look, this is not how this usually happens!'"
- "That's it! I swear to God, I'm so done with this crap! Why did I think this was a good idea?!"
- "Hello, Orange. I was hoping you and I could play another game."
- "Glad you asked."
- "No! That one never works."
- "No! How did that even get in here?!"
- "Oh, Orange, don't you see? The death trap... is you."
- "No one has ever escaped me! Except for you. That is my I have decided for you to become... my apprentice."
- "Hello, Marshmallow . Want to play a game?"
- "No. Today, you will help me by annoying my victim to death."
- You two shut up!
- "Everyone loves games."
- "That's it! I'm outta here! I can't take it anymore! (T.V. turns off) I need to get a new job..."
- In the Saw franchise, Billy has messed up black hair and wears a red bow tie, but in Annoying Saw and Annoying Saw 2: The Annoying Death trap, his hair is nicely combed (like in most of the Saw films) and his bow tie is replaced with a speckled necktie. However, in the animated episode, he does have his bow tie and his hair messed up.
- Annoying Saw 2 is the first time his whole arm is shown when he presses the button on his remote to activate the deathtrap to make an attempt to knife Marshmallow.
- It is possible that it is his fault that Marshmallow never met Orange.
|Main Characters||Recurring Characters||TV Exclusive Characters|
|Marshmallow||Liam the Leprechaun||Peach|
|Passion Fruit||Captain Obvious||Tomato|
|Grandpa Lemon||Dr. Bananas||Pineapple|
|Corey||Gaming Grape||Broccoli Overlord|