Red Delicious is the second "Teenage Mutant Ninja Apple" mistaken member from Orange and he is a character who only appeared in the episode Teenage Mutant Ninja Apples.
- "Easy, ladies. There's enough delicious me to go around. Heh heh heh..."
- "Oh no! Green's down! We've got to stop him!"
- His body is shaped similar to Midget Apple, only he's larger.
- He is the second character to be voiced by Aaron Massey. The first being Paprika and the third being his cousin, Golden Delicious.
- It is possible that this apple's shape was recycled to create Midget Apple's body, as it could have been easily resized.
- He is the second Red Delicious apple in the series (the first being Apple).